Club Membership Notifications
- April 14, 2021: UPDATED: Vesper Covid 19 Reopen Plan Update 4/12/21
- April 13, 2021: iCrew Tutorial Session Tonight (4/13/21) @ 6:30 on Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/ase-ytzz-mce
- April 8, 2021: Vesper Board Meeting Thursday April 8th @ 7PM on Zoom
- April 6, 2021: Dock Extension Built and Installed
- April 5, 2021: Vesper Membership Zoom Meeting Monday April 5th @ 7PM
- March 26, 2021: Update From the Captains: Weight Room, Dock Times, Boathouse Access
- March 19, 2021: HP Team Update from Vesper Head Coach Peter Mansfeld
- March 15, 2021: From the Captains: Vesper Docks Open, Return to Rowing Important Information
- February 26, 2021: Vesper LM2x and M2x Win Olympic Trials
- February 15, 2021: HP Team in Austin, TX (Video)
- February 13, 2021: Vesper Return to Rowing Guidelines/Form to sign and return for 2x Bubble.
- February 11, 2021: HP Team 2021 Competition Calendar.
- February 7, 2021: 2021 Junior Racing Program New Updates Click for Information
- February 7, 2021: 2021 U23 Racing Program New Updates Click for Information
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Vesper Boat Club? Vesper offers various membership categories for rowers, and non-rowers alike.
You'll also find forms and waivers in this section.
Vesper is recruiting aspiring National Team rowers to join us in Philadelphia. A High Performance extension of the Elite Team, these athletes—based on factors such as prior national team experience, test results, and race performance—may qualify for housing and racing expense support, and other benefits.
Vesper offers a competitive program, and coaching for our masters athletes who are looking to compete at local Philadelphia races, Diamond State Masters Regatta, USRowing Masters Nationals Championships, Head of the Charles Regatta, and Head of the Schuylkill Regatta.
Vesper Boat Club has no affiliation with any other ‘Vesper’ organizations public or private.