Club Membership Notifications
- March 4, 2021: Board Meeting Thursday, March 4th @ 7pm Click Here for Agenda
- March 1, 2021: Vesper Banquet is Saturday March 13th @6pm Register Now!
- February 26, 2021: Vesper HP Wins @ Olympic Trials
- February 15, 2021: HP Team in Austin, TX (Video)
- February 14, 2021: Click HERE to send your 2020 photos in for the upcoming banquet!
- February 13, 2021: Updated Email Address: Vesper Return to Rowing Guidelines/Form to sign and return for 2x Bubble.
- February 11, 2021: HP Team 2021 Competition Calendar.
- February 9, 2021: Vesper COVID-19 Reopen Plan Update. Reopen Guidelines and Phase 2E, 2F (modified) and 2G Approved.
- February 8, 2021: Note that if the docks are returned prior to April, the 4-Oar-Rule will be in effect at Vesper. Club Singles and Pairs may not go out unless accompanied by a coach in a launch. If the combines air/water temperatures are above 95, then these boat may go out unescorted.
- February 7, 2021: 2021 Junior Racing Program New Updates Click for Information
- February 7, 2021: 2021 U23 Racing Program New Updates Click for Information
Are you interested in becoming a member of the Vesper Boat Club? Vesper offers various membership categories for rowers, and non-rowers alike.
You'll also find forms and waivers in this section.
Vesper is recruiting aspiring National Team rowers to join us in Philadelphia. A High Performance extension of the Elite Team, these athletes—based on factors such as prior national team experience, test results, and race performance—may qualify for housing and racing expense support, and other benefits.
Vesper offers a competitive program, and coaching for our masters athletes who are looking to compete at local Philadelphia races, Diamond State Masters Regatta, USRowing Masters Nationals Championships, Head of the Charles Regatta, and Head of the Schuylkill Regatta.
Vesper Boat Club has no affiliation with any other ‘Vesper’ organizations public or private.