2022 Membership Renewals
All existing membership dues are due by Monday 2/21/2022.
- These links can only be used for renewal of Vesper Membership.
- New members will receive payment links by email once their membership has been approved.
- You must complete the Regatta Central form whether you're paying online (preferred) or by check.
- If you have questions, email Vesper Membership Chair: VesperMembership@gmail.com.
- When finished payment:
1. Click on an item (listed in red) to add it to your Cart (or go directly to Regatta Central )
2. When you are finished adding items, click the Checkout button
3. Login to your RC account or complete the New User section if you do not have an existing account
4. You can add more items to your Cart at this time, if need be
a. If you would like to renew as an Associate member and you meet the requirements, please email VesperMembership@gmail.com. Associate membership is granted at the discretion of the board, and is limited to those who have been full (or family) members for 5+ years, live 100+ miles from the boathouse, and row from Vesper no more than six times in a year.
5. If prompted, select a Participant for each item in your Cart
a. NOTE: You can register multiple people for multiple items in one Cart session
6. Click Proceed to Checkout
7. Complete the registration form and click Next
a. NOTE: If you are registering more than one participant, there will be multiple tabs
a. To pay by check, select the check payment option to access the billing information and then click Register
b. To pay by PayPal account or credit card, select the desired method and enter the required information.
9. When dues are paid, all members must update their information and execute a required annual Member's Waiver and Rules Acknowledgment.