Competitive Racing Program
5 weeks: 20 June - 26 July 2020 (tentative)
This program is for juniors who already have rowing and racing experience. It is an opportunity for rowers to continue to build their technical skills and have a opportunity compete in races over the summer.
This program is for Junior athletes looking to:
• Improve their technical skill in rowing
• Advance their collegiate recruiting profile
• Pursue national team aspirations
• Enjoy a unique summer experience rowing at one of the most prestigious rowing clubs in the USA.
• Independence Day Regatta: Philadelphia PA
• USRowing Club National Championships:
• Tenative: Philly Youth Regatta: Philadelphia PA
$1500, includes coaching, domestic regatta entry fees, access to boathouse/equipment and Boathouse Sports Racing Package that includes a Vesper Unisuit, Shirt and Hat. (accommodations at hotels for overnight regattas and travel expenses are not included)
10 males, 10 females
For more information about the summer junior racing program, please contact Goldia Kiteck (gkiteck at berkeley dot edu).