Symptoms of COIVD-19 include:
- * Fever. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher should not be at work.
- * Chills. Including repeated shaking with chills.
- * Muscle pain or body
- * Headache or
- * Difficulty staying awake or waking up.
- * Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. May have bluish lips or face.
- * Congestion or runny nose
- * Sore throat.
- * New loss of taste or smell.
- * Nausea or vomiting.
- * Diarrhea.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. Not everyone who has COVID-19 will have bad symptoms. Some may only have mild symptoms or show no signs of being sick. The virus spreads through the natural moisture (respiratory droplets) we breathe out when we talk, cough, or sneeze.